Calling All Anglers,
Filleters, Grillers, Salad Makers, Servers, Bartenders and Salmon Lovers
14th Almost Annual Salmon Derby and Feast
Please register / RSVP here to fish, eat and/or help.
More Details as we Plan
Want to help? Know of a business that might donate a prize? Contact Nancy Bilofsky.
The Usual Rules:
- No entry fees.
- Register on this website.
- Go catch salmon on September 7 only, from a boat, following all state regulations including fishing license.
- Clean the fish (they taste better): gutted and gilled, head on. Roe can be saved and weighed with the fish.
- Bring them to the club between 1600 and 1730 to be admired and weighed in.
- Donating your fish is optional but appreciated. An angler donating a fish eats free; so does their skipper.
- Prizes will be awarded (if we can scrounge some up) for the largest fish caught overall, on the ocean, in the bay, caught by an angler under 18, best fish story, and any other categories that the judges make up.
- Only one prize awarded per angler.
- Decisions of the judges are often dumb but will be final.
Skippers - we will try to make guest docking available before, during and after the derby. Request docking when you registerList of registrants